Join our team and help bring our clients’ biggest ideas to light.
Reaktiv is actively searching for a Project Manager to join our remote team. Does this sound like you?
- Dedicated to developing your skills as part of a highly collaborative team
- A genuinely nice person who approaches each situation with a positive, “How can I help?” attitude
- Proactively monitors project status and communicates with stakeholders, team, and management about potential scope changes and other issues
- *Slightly* obsessive about details when defining goals, creating project timelines, tracking budget use, and overseeing and documenting technical project plans
- Embraces using data to identify risks and opportunities when defining project requirements
- Comfortable planning and running meetings: creating agendas, taking notes, directing conversations and discussing budgets, timelines, and tasks
- Values communication as the cornerstone of good project management, and have a flair for both written and spoken communication
- Takes ownership of a project’s success from beginning to end with a focus on client satisfaction
- Thinks testing a new productivity tool or building an awesome spreadsheet sounds like a fun way to spend the afternoon
- Genuinely enjoys interacting with clients and are kind, patient and respectful in all communication with them
We'd love it if:
- You are comfortable with the communication skills and tools required to work effectively with a distributed team (like Slack, Asana, and Zoom)
- You know your way around WordPress
- You like writing and editing blog posts, tutorials and documentation
What is it like to work at Reaktiv?
We're a close-knit, fully distributed team who enjoy the challenge of solving hard problems together with clients like Atlassian, Cornell University, Harvard Business School, The New York Times Company, Tribune Media, and Wirecutter. We're also one of the few WordPress.com VIP agency partners in the world.
We are a 100% remote company, with no set hours, where each employee works from home or a co-working space. Even though we're far away, we're in contact throughout the day in Slack, Asana and Zoom.
We encourage continual education through weekly lunch and learns and taking courses to keep us ahead of the latest advancements. Our team also enjoys getting out from behind their desks and attending WordCamps and conferences across the country. We're frequent WordCamp speakers and core contributors.
While we may work hard Monday through Friday we prioritize a healthy work-life balance. Our off hours are reserved for practicing trapeze, playing guitar, and spending time with our families.
We’re proud to offer a generous compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- 401k with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible schedule
- Equipment budget
- Conference and continued education budget
- Annual team retreats
Ready to apply?
U.S. citizenship required, and please, no recruiters.
Reaktiv is committed to equal opportunities, diversity, and inclusion
Reaktiv Studios, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another.
If you have a disability, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make the application and interview process more comfortable and accessible for you.