We're looking for a product-focused Node/Angular developer to join our team. ReadMe replaces paragraphs of text with custom-tailored developer experiences. The role requires both frontend (Angular/React) and backend (Express) programming. Having a good sense of product and design is vital.
We're a small startup with a big reach, so you'll be able to have a huge impact. Working at ReadMe means there's a lot to be done, but also autonomy, flexibility, and a clear mandate to tackle big problems.
This role will be on-site at our San Francisco office. You must be eligible to work in the USA and either be SF-based or willing to move to San Francisco. A relocation package will be provided.
- owning major feature development. You'll lead the development of things like syncing API references from Github, creating easy onboarding flows, and new integrations.
- helping to build a developer-focused company culture.
- leading technical initiatives that grow and scale ReadMe.
- Building a documentation platform that redefines the way people consume APIs and documentation.
- Passionate about making products people love
- Previous professional experience as a programmer
- You have the ability to take ideas from conception to release
- Your GitHub is full of everything from embarrassing hacks to impressive Open Source contributions
- You stay up to date with the latest web technologies
- Comfortable in Angular/Node
- Understanding that roles are flexible and willing to take on new opportunities as ReadMe grows!
- Experience at early stage startups
- Experience with developer tools
- love of owls!