team is looking for a creative iOS specialist to help us deliver the best-in-class product to people all around the world. Repeatedly marked as App of the year and Apple Editor’s Choice app in App Store PDF Expert is the best PDF writer for Mac on the market. You’ll face the most challenging tasks in your career and opportunities to make a great impact — build a productivity app, that really helps millions of people.
Here’s how you fit in:
- You like being part of a team and enjoy working with other leading engineers.
- You’re a person, that sees a big picture and product goals above the code.
- You are an independent personality and a team player at the same time.
- You can work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and development time.
- You’re passionate to create a product, that solves consumer needs the best and the most successful way.
What you'll do:
- Develop interface and core product components.
- Design application architecture.
- Develop custom UI and product animation.
- Provide code quality through code reviews & automated tests.
- Write integration with services such as Dropbox, Google drive, etc.
- Provide deep research almost at every task.
- Analyze the code and always look one step ahead - how the code affects other elements of the architecture and how it will be used in the future.
Essential for the role:
- Demonstrated technical strengths in Objective-C and SWIFT
- Xcode, Instruments
We’ll also be looking for these things:
- Experience in modern Cocoa ecosystem, Cocoa Pods.
- Software development: SOLID, OOP patterns, concurrency patterns
- Understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Unit testing
- Memory management and optimizations
- UIKit, Core Graphics, iCloud Services, Foundation, GCD
- NSURLSession / HTTP
- Dependency management
- Mercurial, Git
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle.