If you’re intrinsically interested and motivated in finding solutions to great challenges businesses face today, then this role is for you and we should definitely talk!Fluix
’s mission is to help companies become more efficient and teams more productive. One of the core values has always been putting customers first and truly listening to them. Our team aims to create and add a constant value to Fluix customers through building trust as well as consulting on both Fluix software and technology overall.
Our Customer Success is at the heart of our product and possesses autonomy and dedication when tailoring the best success story for each individual customer. At the same time, Customer Success managers get an opportunity to collaborate with the rest of the product team daily and improve our solution by adding the voice of the customer to each decision made.
Retain and Grow our customers by helping them achieve their goals
As Head of Customer Success, you are a part of the talented team making big things happen. With our solution, Fluix customers accomplish the goal of going completely paperless and eliminating the gap between field and office teams. That’s why development is driven by people not the status quo process. As a team, we set the vision together and move quickly to build a feedback-driven solution.
You will lead the vital Customer Success function, which exists to make our customers successful in their own business using Fluix solution:
- Support Customers through team expertise
- Inspire Users through education
- Design Customer Experience through feedback
- Drive growth through Account Management
- Broaden the value we can bring to the customer
You and your team will empower our clients to utilize Fluix to most of its potential and to achieve the desired results in their business-boosting their profitability, customer retention, growth, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Lead success for the Key Fluix Accounts through their whole customer life-cycle
- Be a business expert and a consultant for the Key Accounts in terms of technology overall and Fluix in particular
- Create the Framework for Fluix Customer Success
- Lead your team by example and develop the role of Customer Success further
- Keep track of the trends in technology and business across industries
- Be a constant source of insights from the current customers and one of the drivers for product development
- Build a process of exploring new opportunities within businesses Fluix existing customers work in
Our perfect match:
- You know how technology can boost operational and/or commercial success and you’re fascinated with it
- You are a negotiations pro
- You know how to navigate the company and build value-based relationships
- You have experience in navigating customer networks and finding opportunities there
- You are analytical and are able to decompose business processes in any company
- You have a consistent track record of maintaining customer retention, satisfaction, and growth
- You must be curious and hungry to acquire new information and insights
- You know how to drive change and move forward constantly!
Essential for the role:
At Fluix you will meet the team of people united with one goal. The team in which, despite the role you’re in, your initiative and ideas matter.
We are now on the business growth curve and we would need you to keep the pace and even boost it!
In this vital role, decisiveness would be a trait that helps you stick to the priorities, move fast and in the right direction.
Being a Team player
You believe that teamwork makes a bigger impact than a collective of individual contribution.
As Head of Success, you put effort into understanding the nature of various businesses and always offering the best solution you have.
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle!