Spun-out of an award-winning, mobile productivity company in 2014, Fluix
helps digitally transform global midsize companies through automation, collaboration and performance analysis of their day-to-day field-service operations. Fluix is trusted by the world’s leading companies to optimize productivity and ROI in the construction, energy, facilities management, and transportation industries including Siemens, BMW, Scandinavian Airlines, Roche, Henry Schein and hundreds of others.
Support the Product that Customers love
As a Customer Support Manager with Fluix, you will communicate closely with our customers and partners helping them troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during Fluix deployment and further on. You will utilize deep knowledge of Fluix as a product and a wide range of technologies and concepts to be able to provide real-time support as well as fast and elegant solutions for the corporate customer segment.
You will also proactively develop and nurture good working relationships with Fluix developers and brainstorm technical action plans. You’ll primarily function as a technical liaison to the product engineering team providing business knowledge on issues that may emerge. You provide status reporting and engineering information back to support management, a Customer Success team, and the customer. Help to coordinate the creation of Fluix technical documentation.
What you'll do
- Provide technical expertise in Fluix support to customers as well as partners
- Educate customers on specific product functionality required to resolve their issues
- Thoroughly document all communication, troubleshooting, and activity on issues reported by customers
- Work cooperatively with other teams such as Customer Success, QA, Engineering and the Product team to communicate customer needs and wishes
- Communicate with customers concerning the status of open support issues on a timely basis
- Develop customer-facing documentation for Fluix on an as-needed basis
- Work primarily via email + occasional communication via voice calls.
Essentials for the Role
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English (not less than B2 level)
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role in IT industry (b2b SaaS will be a huge plus)
- Experience with using JIRA/Confluence and any support tool (Kayako, Intercom, Zendesk or else)
- Understanding of b2b product lifecycle
- Ability to multi-task and work through problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Focus on customer interaction to work on technical challenges
- Familiarity with modern technologies (API integrations, understanding of how servers work, cloud integration, iOS/Mac ecosystems)
This is the right role if you are:
- Crazy about excellence in customer service
- Tech-savvy and aligned with the latest tech market trends
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- 360° of curiosity
- Ready to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fluent in the German or other languages (will be a huge plus)