Support Specialist is a liaison between customers sharing their experience and expectations about the products and the developers who are open to feedback and are continuously working on bringing the improvements and innovation into the app.
We are looking for a person who is keen about productivity products, enthusiastic about talking to customers and is able to read between the lines. The job is a great opportunity to learn about the development process of apps, to gain knowledge about different factors influencing the quality and rating of a product. Continuous communication with mostly English-speaking customers will be useful to enrich communication and writing skills.
- Provide excellent customer service through email and be ready to assist 40-60 users per day.
- Report and escalate requests to Quality Assurance and Development teams in order to improve the overall quality of Readdle products.
- Prepare product overview by collecting and analyzing customers' needs, user experience, and the workflow.
- Contribute to team efforts to maintain the quality of Readdle products.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge and be on top of industry trends to provide top class service.
- Keep our end-user product documentation up to date.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Advanced business communication skills.
- Ability to work according to a flexible schedule.
- Persistent interest in software is a plus.
- Geeks are welcome ;)
- French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese or Japanese languages knowledge is a plus.
- Professional experience on a relevant position (Customer Support) is a plus.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why would you like to work in a customer support role.
- Why you want to work at Readdle and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle.