We are looking for a Talent Specialist who can support the process of our employees' development through our talent programs to help us grow and scale the company.
Talent Specialist is responsible for realizing talent management programs across the company, including onboarding, performance management, learning & development including assessing needs, take part in the new initiatives and supporting the existing programs. This is a chance to make a direct and immediate impact on the company.
- Take part in implementing the Talent Management Strategy;
- Responsible for developing employees from new hires to the great contributors at Readdle through providing best-in-class onboarding process;
- Responsible for giving and receiving feedback for all employees through Support Performance Review process: moderate all Performance Review meetings with Teams, update templates and all the necessary part of a process;
- Responsible for implementing Professional Development planning for employees;
- Possess strong change management, negotiation, and influencing skills;
- Possess problem-solving and analytical capability;
- Experience in people leadership, career development, talent and performance management;
- Experience in creating and conducting trainings/workshops, coaching will be a plus;
- English proficiency