is looking for the QA Engineer for our PDF team
to deliver high-quality software product through continuous application quality control.
As a member of our QA team, you’ll be directly responsible for the production quality of our products. On a daily basis, you’ll work with our talented engineering team and your decisions and actions will have a direct impact on the millions of users who rely on Readdle products for their daily work.
- Have both a big-picture orientation and the ability to dive into feature details
- Can work effectively in the situation of tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and time
- Proactive and comfortable to communicate with people
- Have an independent attitude and is a team player at the same time
- Estimate the required testing time.
- Test runs performance in TestRail.
- UI/UX, regression, exploratory testing
- Responsible for helping to implement, execute and troubleshoot test cases
- Work closely with the Engineering team on maintaining our continuous integration environment, builds, releases, deployments and other development tools utilized for or staging and production environments
- 2+ years of mobile testing experience (1 year of iOS testing)
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and test design techniques
- Experience with Jira and Testrail or similar
- English skills (reading and writing documentation is a must)
- Technical Education
Would be a plus:
- MacOS/XCode experience
- Git, Bash, Terminal
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle.