is looking for creative, experienced, high-skilled iOS/OS X professional to help us deliver the best-in-class product to people all around the world. You'll face the most challenging tasks in your career and opportunities to make a great impact - build productivity apps, that really help millions!
Here’s how you fit in:
- You like being part of a team and enjoy working with other smart engineers
- You’re a person, that sees a big picture and product goals above the code.
- You are an independent personality and a team player at the same time
- You can work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and development time
- You’re passioned to create a product, that solves consumer needs the best and the most successful way
What you'll do:
- Develop interface and core product components
- Design application architecture
- Develop custom UI and product animation
- Provide the code quality through code reviews & automated tests
- Write integration with services such as Dropbox, Google drive, etc.
- Create a lot of parsers to deliver fast and effective Smart search, Smart Hints and Smart inbox
- Provide deep research almost at every task
- Analyze the code and always look one step ahead - how the code affects other elements of the architecture and how it will be used in the future
Essential skills for this role:
- Demonstrated technical strengths in Objective-C and SWIFT
- Xcode, Objective-C, UIKit
- Experience in Agile environment
We’ll also be looking for these things:
- Experience in modern Cocoa ecosystem, Cocoa Pods
- Core Graphics
- JSON / XML,
- NSURLSession / AFNetworking / HTTP
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Unit testing and best practices
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle.