We have been delivering a powerful suite of productivity apps for iOS and Mac users for many years now but in 2014 we established Fluix
for enterprise solutions market. Now we are looking for experienced high-skilled iOS developer to help us deliver the best-in-class product to businesses around the globe.Fluix
is a simple, lightweight productivity solution offering enterprise-grade security and other benefits to companies business processes by adding the layer of control over company documentation, and more. With the help of Fluix businesses from around the world have already optimized their processes and bridged the gap between the field team and offices.
- Interface and core product components development.
- Participate in design architecture of the application components.
- Participate in decision making about better solutions for problems or tasks.
- Be a part of a scrum team.
- Provide a high-quality code.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Write automated tests.
- Demonstrated technical strengths in Objective-C, Swift and iOS platform.
- Experience in Agile environment (Jira, Jira Agile, Scrum).
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Xcode, Objective-C, Swift, UIKit.
- NSURLSession (required) / AFNetworking / HTTP.
- Multithreading / GCD / NSOperationQueue.
- Design patterns.
- Data Structures / Algorithms.
- SQLite, Core Data.
- Core Graphics.
- JSON / XML.
- Git / mercurial.
- Jira / Confluence.
- Experience in modern Cocoa ecosystem, CocoaPods.
- A person with a product mindset and a sense of product beauty.
- Can work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and time.
- Independent personality.
- Are passioned to create a product that solves consumer needs the best and the most effective way.