is a simple, lightweight productivity solution offering enterprise-grade security and other benefits to companies business processes by adding a layer of control over company documentation, and more. With the help of Fluix businesses from around the world have already optimized their processes and bridged the gap between the field team and offices. Fluix is trusted by the world’s leading companies to optimize productivity and ROI in the construction, energy, facilities management, and transportation industries including Siemens Gamesa, Alaska Airlines, Ludwig Freytag, Centuri and hundreds of others.
Our team of over 50 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on empowering world-class enterprises with technology and mobility. And now we’re expanding our design team.
Once Here You Will
- Use your design knowledge to help us tell captivating and consistent brand stories to expand Fluix’s narrative effectively through a range of mediums and channels.
- Drive projects from idea to publication - working collaboratively across teams on ideation, creation, and implementation of how Fluix looks and feels, realized and delivered to the highest quality of creative standards.
- Present your ideas to your team with conviction with clear communication practices, bringing them on the journey with you.
- Establish and maintain our design standards, systems, and guidelines in every project you touch.
- Be an active member of the Fluix Design team - share your knowledge with colleagues, offer constructive critique at design reviews and contribute to our design culture.
What You’ll Bring Along
- 3+ years of professional experience within the disciplines of visual design, graphic design, brand identity, and web design.
- Experienced in a multi-disciplinary in-house or an agency team setting.
- Curious, explorative and open to trying new ways of working and learning.
- A strong facilitator and presenter, with the ability to build confidence and push to make change happen.
- A good English speaker so you can easily communicate your ideas to team members, write down needed documentation, and clearly understand what the task or content is about.
- A profound user of all modern design and prototyping tools or willing to learn any of them at a fast pace.
- Sophisticated sense of design & style, strong design fundamentals, highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
What We Offer
- A high degree of autonomy.
- Working with international, highly engaged peers.
- Collaborating and knowledge sharing with 17 highly experienced designers.
- Find a career path. Not just a job.
Please submit your cover letter to let us know about your motivation for this great opportunity and provide us with 2-3 best projects from your portfolio as a marker of your expertise level.
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle!