We have been delivering a powerful suite of productivity apps for iOS and Mac users for many years now but in 2014 we established Fluix
for enterprise solutions market. Now we are looking for experienced high-skilled Back end developer to help us deliver the best-in-class product to businesses around the globe. Fluix
is a simple, lightweight productivity solution offering enterprise-grade security and other benefits to companies business processes by adding the layer of control over company documentation, and more. With the help of Fluix businesses from around the world have already optimized their processes and bridged the gap between the field team and offices.
Here’s how you fit in:
- You are an independent personality and a team player at the same time.
- You can work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and development time.
- You’re passionate to create a product, that solves customers needs the best and the most successful way.
- You like being part of a team and enjoy working with other leading engineers.
- You’re a person, that sees a big picture and product goals above the code.
What you'll do:
- Develop core product components and new features.
- Support the existing features.
- Provide code quality through code reviews & automated tests.
- Provide deep research almost at every task.
- Analyze the code and always look one step ahead - how the code affects other elements of the architecture and how it will be used in the future.
Essential for the role:
- Demonstrated technical strengths in PHP(7+) and Node.js
- Understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience working with relational databases, MySQL preferred
- Comfort using the Linux command line
- Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
We’ll also be looking for these things:
- Experience working with AWS and Linux environments
- Experience with back-end frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel
- Experience DDD
- Experience Kubernetes
- Experience with version control systems such as git