we believe that People stand at the core of what we do - we create our products for people and we work surrounded by great ones in the team. Today Readdle holds 150 people around the world in the team, helping more than 10 mln customers with our products. And if you ask about our future, we are aiming to help hundreds of millions with technology which makes life easier!
On the path of this growth, we are looking for bright people who only like to move forward. Today we are looking for Head of Talent & Culture, an experienced and passionate professional, who will support and guide Readdle on our growth stage with talent initiatives and decisions.
What you will find at Readdle
- Successful Tech Startup on a growth path.
- Unique international team, which expands in its horizons & culture diversity.
- The highest level of challenge vs support and freedom vs responsibility.
- We want this to be the best job in your career.
As a Head of Talent & Culture, you will fit in on the very different levels
- As a part of an executive team, you will shape the strategy and the future for Readdle, as a business and a team.
- As a manager you will contribute and deliver that strategy by empowering, mentoring, teaching and managing Talent Team with all their initiatives - from recruitment & talent development to people operations and internal company events.
- As a Readdle team member, you will be a collaborative partner to everyone on the team, supporting each of us on our way to grow as professionals.
How we imagine you
- You're a People Pro. You are passionate about building business success though talented and engaged people. You are a seasoned professional in building teams and developing leaders. You have 8+ years of business experience, including 3+ years of leadership experience in high growth environments.
- You're a "hands-on" leader who enjoys being at the core of operations and activities. You create a fast decision-making process around you and move to implementation with confidence and excitement.
- You have strong leadership skills with a high level of accountability through coaching, career development, and performance management.
- You're experienced in building international teams and distributed offices. You’ve successfully built teams across the Globe, uniting the team within the shared set of values and vision.
- You're an expert in coaching and mentoring. You are developing a strong learning environment in a growing organization, implementing successful initiatives for performance management, coaching, learning, and development.
- You are a trusted advisor, who doesn’t stop learning. You have the confidence in your voice and the power in your word. We are looking forward to learning from you since you have years of experience to rely on. Yet you are not afraid to learn and gain a few new skills from us as well.
- You have a strong foundation across different HR functional areas: talent attraction and employer branding, learning and development, compensation and benefits, rewards and recognition, people operations and administration.
What you’ll do
- Shape the Culture. Shape the culture of constant learning and improvement. The culture of being open for feedback and learning from it.
- Drive high performance. You will build outcome-focused processes: when we define where we are going in clear objectives, we know where we are on that track and we are able to deliver what we’ve planned. Or change the direction if needed, at any time and with minimum loss to result and team engagement ;)
- Develop leaders. You provide coaching and feedback to current leaders and build-up the future generation of talents continuously.
- Lead & Inspire. Reflect Readdle culture, provide inspiration and a sense of purpose for all employees. Personally coach and mentor HR team to continue growing as a strategic partner to the business.
- Guide Readdle with the right HR decisions and initiatives. We believe that people & culture is the most sensitive yet most impactful factor in company growth. You will guide and support us on this way with the right initiatives.
- Cultivate Inclusion. Collaborate with the executive team and leaders across the company to build a uniquely diverse company, where people feel a profound sense of belonging.
Examples of the areas you’ll own
- Readdle Values and Culture: write down and Readdle Handbook.
- Readdle Employer Brand: building the brand of a global company.
- Setting a highly efficient Hiring process: strategy and practice.
- Talent Development and Performance: how we identify and develop our talents.
- Bringing our Leadership level to the next level: coaching current and developing future leaders.
Readdle Head Office, with 90% of our team, is located in Odesa, Ukraine. Therefore we would love to have you most of the time there with us!