QA Support Engineer in Documents
team is a liaison between customers sharing their experience and expectations about the product and the developers who are open to feedback and are continuously working on bringing the improvements and innovation into the app. Being a part of the QA team Support Engineer provides an in-depth research of the customer issues and reports requests to Development teams in order to improve the overall quality of Readdle products.
We are looking for a person who is keen on apps for productivity and enthusiastic about providing excellent technical support. The job is a great opportunity to learn about the development process of apps, to gain knowledge about different factors influencing the quality and rating of a product.
- Provide excellent customer service through support tickets processing
- Investigate complaints about the product from user feedback
- Report issues to developers on JIRA, also suggest technical workarounds for the end user if such are available
- Contribute to team efforts to maintain the quality of Readdle products
- As a part of the QA team interact with Customer Support and Development teams to follow and improve product quality
- Help, teach and explain complex cases to the Customer Support team
- Advanced English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding of networking fundamentals
- Familiarity with PDF format (basic usage such as annotating, editing, form filling)
- Experience in creating bug reports
- iOS and macOS power user
- Committed to providing work of the best quality
- Responsible and efficient
- The persistent interest in software is a plus
- Geeks are welcome ;)
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why would you like to work in a support engineer role?
- Why do you want to work at Readdle and not somewhere else?
- Was there any situation when you encountered a problem with some software and came up with a practical workaround?
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle.