We have been delivering a powerful suite of productivity apps for iOS and Mac users for many years. In 2014 we established Fluix
for the enterprise solutions market. Now we are looking for experienced high-skilled Paid Search Specialist to join our Fluix Marketing team and help us deliver the best-in-class product to businesses around the globe. Fluix
is a simple, lightweight productivity solution offering enterprise-grade security and other benefits to companies' business processes by adding the layer of control over company documentation, and more. With the help of Fluix businesses from around the world have already optimized their processes and bridged the gap between the field team and offices.
Paid Search Specialist will lead and own digital marketing for Fluix. Be a creative out-of-the-box thinker who has the ability to come up with a unique digital strategy using growth mentality and tactically execute on a daily basis.Responsibilities:
- Learn our business. Understand our service and target markets well enough to build effective keyword/campaign strategies with the Inbound Marketer and Content Marketer
- Create and manage successful paid search campaigns on various platforms
- Develop and execute paid search strategies. Track, analyze, report and optimize on a regular basis
- Discuss and plan strategies with the sales and marketing team
- Compose/wordsmith creative copy, campaign marketing copy and paid search/display ads
- Develop, execute and optimize PPC campaigns – keyword research, ad copy, landing pages, bidding, budget management, competitor analysis
- Measure and improve KPIs: traffic, clicks, CTR, CPC, CPA, conversion, contact Forms, sales qualified leads, opportunities, sales, spending, ROI, etc.
- Create and manage paid social media ads on LinkedIn, Facebook and additional channels
Analysis and Reporting:
- Dive into analytics to provide insight and recommendations to improve customer experience, optimize performance and increase the likelihood of goal achievement
- Set up metrics, tracking system and reporting for key marketing activities
- Develop and set up monthly reporting dashboards
- Update and maintain reports on paid social and paid marketing campaign performance; properly reporting on ROI and ROAS
- Must be Google Ads certified (certification list required)
- Must be able to write creative copy and think out of the box with campaign ideas
- Experience reporting on results of campaigns
- Expert-level understanding of Social Media and how it's used in business today
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience for a SaaS-based company:
- Experience creating, managing campaigns and budgets within Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Bing, DSPs or other digital display approaches
- Experience with Google Analytics and reporting
- Strong project and time management skills
- Self-starter, able to produce with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 3 years of PPC marketing
- Proficiency with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, DSPs
- Passion for analyzing, reporting and improving ROI of marketing activities.
- Highly motivated individual to improve lead generation.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, and attention to detail.
- Current with SEM best practices (e.g., Calls-to-Action and landing pages that drive conversions)
- Highly self-motivated, highly productive, results-oriented, positive can-do attitude, analytical, team player, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent English, both written and verbal communication