is perhaps the best app for quickly scanning and saving a digital version of a paper document.” – New York Times
Scanner Pro by Readdle
is the revolutionary application that redefined the AppStore scanning category.
It uses a built-in iOS camera to take pictures of a paper document. The unique technology automatically detects the edges, fixes geometry, removes shadows and other visual defects to make a perfect scan. Also, it harnessed an advanced optical character recognition (OCR) technology that allows you to extract text from scans.
But first, it is an amazingly beautiful application as here at Readdle we aim for a high standard in design. Currently, the team is looking for an empathetic Visual Designer who is passionate about visual design and creating elegant flows for users.
Essentials for this role:
- 3+ years of experience in product design or marketing design
- Strong online portfolio with excellent visual design skills and an eye for detail
- Solid illustrations and graphic capabilities
- Experience with creating marketing videos and animations
- Familiarity working with user research and a/b testing to evaluate designs
- Design screen flows to onboard users, increase their engagement and willingness to pay in the application.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, data scientists to understand user problems and create easy to use screens and emotionally engaging visuals.
- Collaborate with marketing and product designers to ensure a consistent and cohesive brand expression.
- Pitch your solutions to other designers and product stakeholders. Thoughtfully incorporate team feedback into designs.
- Maintain, update, and improve the existing design component library.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in visual design and establish the standards for high-quality visual design in the product.
- Experience with product development processes, preferably in a consumer product
- Proficient with modern design toolset (Sketch/Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Principle, Abstract)
- Familiarity with design systems and design for iOS
- Excellent communication skills
- You have empathy for the customer.
- You are detail-oriented.
- You can deliver designs in a fast-paced environment.
- You can deal effectively with changes in priorities or ambiguity.
- You have a proactive attitude and willingness to autonomously and continually improve the quality of our product.
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle