Here at Readdle
, we have been delivering a powerful suite of productivity apps for iOS and Mac for many years now, and our Documents app
has been at the forefront of making file management usable on iOS devices. Marked as “App Store Editors' Choice” in 70+ countries it’s the hub for all files as it replaces a document viewer, PDF reader, "read it later", music and video player, file downloader, cloud integrator and a bunch of other applications as the one elegant app.
As a Technical Lead, you will lead a team of highly talented engineers and work closely with product designers, product owners, and your technical peers to make sure we think up, develop and deliver the best-in-class product.
Here’s how you fit in:
- You’re passionate to create a product that solves consumer needs the best and the most successful way.
- You’re a person that sees a big picture and product goals following business logic and product strategy.
- You’re open-minded flexible personality committed to reach the best results and be proud of it.
What you'll do:
- Lead and manage the iOS team
- Building elegant, well-tested solutions to complex problems.
- Collaborating with the core engineering and product management team to review product requirements and user stories, propose viable implementation options, and define specific software tasks.
- Ensuring code quality through code reviews, thorough automated tests, and collaboration with QA.
Essential for the role:
- Strong technical strengths in Objective-C and SWIFT
- Excellent knowledge of Apple’s development tools and development environments
- Understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Solid leading experience
- Third-party libraries and APIs
- Xcode, Instruments
- UIKit, Core Graphics, iCloud Services, Foundation, GCD
- OOP patterns
- Memory management and optimizations
We’ll also be looking for these things:
- Unit testing
- NSURLSession / HTTP
- Dependency management
- Mercurial, Git