Here at Readdle
, we have been delivering a powerful suite of productivity apps for iOS and Mac for many years now, and our Documents app
has been at the forefront of making file management usable on iOS devices. Marked as “App Store Editors' Choice” in 70+ countries
it’s the hub for all files as it replaces a document viewer, PDF reader, "read it later", music and video player, file downloader, cloud integrator and a bunch of other applications as the one elegant app.Graphic&Motion Designer
as a part of the Product Team is responsible for creating elegant visuals for Documents
, marketing communications and user interface with an emotional touch. Once there you will operate on the frontier of Design and Marketing related tasks and hone your skills in both fields.
- Build and deliver campaign assets for clear and concise product positioning, associated product messaging, and value proposition.
- Design all aspects of marketing initiatives, focused on creativity, attention to detail, and consistency across applications like the app, website, campaigns, ads, storytelling, etc.
- Help build, maintain and evolve the marketing design system for the product.
- Create interactive prototypes that communicate emotion and behavior.
- Understand our customers, product, and business strategy to deliver cultural-, product-, customer-specific work results.
- Communicate new product features to our users through landing pages, marketing emails, and in-app assets.
- Produce a range of visual assets: icons, illustrations, 3D assets, animations, etc.
- Work as a part of a product team to suggest new experiments with a focus on ARPU, user engagement and satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with other designers, developers, marketers, across the company to visualize the overall Documents story.
- Work closely with the Support Team to understand the needs of our customers.
- Take a part in core value development (new features and expanding existing ones) as a part of the cross-functional team to bring industry-leading solutions to the market.
- Partner with Marketing Team to have a deep understanding of buyer motivations to be able to craft marketing assets that target their needs.
- Partner with the product design and product marketing teams to craft and deliver beautiful, consistent marketing experiences across the product.
Essential skills for this role:
- 4+ years of graphic design experience.
- Excellent proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and other major design tools like Sketch and Figma.
- Video and motion graphic skills.
- Strong Art skills, sense of typography, composition, and conceptual thinking.
- Able to clearly articulate and present creative ideas/treatments to the internal team.
Readdle started as a crazy idea. Today, it's become the most incredible thing we've ever done, and we owe it all to our customers.
Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology to millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more productive.
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle