is looking for the QA Engineer for our Scanner Pro
team to deliver high-quality software products through continuous application quality control. Once there you will have a perspective to grow and the opportunity to develop in the future.
As a member of our QA team, you’ll be directly responsible for the production quality of our products. On a daily basis, you’ll work with our talented engineering team and your decisions and actions will have a direct impact on the millions of users who rely on Readdle products for their daily work.
- About 1 year of experience in testing.
- Experience with Jira/Testrail or similar.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and test planning techniques.
- Experience with test documentation.
- English skills (reading and writing documentation).
- Familiar with mobile testing (experience will be a plus).
- Familiarity with iOS/macOS.
- Estimate the required testing time.
- Functional and smoke testing.
- UI and usability testing.
- Regression testing.
- Exploration testing.
- Creating and maintaining test documentation in Test Rail.
- Responsible for helping to implement, execute and troubleshoot test cases.
- Work closely with the Engineering team on maintaining our continuous integration environment, builds, releases, deployments and other development tools utilized for or staging and production environments.
- Have both a big-picture orientation and the ability to dive into feature details.
- Can work effectively in the situation of tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and time.
- Proactive and comfortable to communicate with people.
- Have an independent attitude and is a team player at the same time.
- Adaptive and flexible in terms of switching between contexts and tasks.
- Ability to give feedback and share your opinion on the product features.
- Passioned to create best-in-class products.
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle