RAID Studios is looking for a Creative Associate (Design) for the creation and finalization of a large range of creative projects, which includes developing conceptual mockups to high-quality final deliverables to resolve the needs of our cross-functional teams working on Heavy Metal Machines and other products.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with the Design and Marketing teams to execute compelling social content, logo art, icons, gif animations, and anything else that fits the bill.
- Collaborate with designers, product/project managers, and other stakeholders for feedback.
- Establish and communicate consistent visuals and standards across the company's entire brand.
- Must meet deadlines, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
What you'll need:
- Show Us What You've Got - A portfolio showcasing relevant work.
- A Broad Arsenal of Tools - Strong fundamental design skills, including knowledge of typography, composition, and colour.
- Get it' done - Self-motivated individual with the drive to create design concepts with minimal oversight and evolving them over the course of the project, while still being able to take creative direction from managers and clients.
- Tech Savvy - Up to date with current design technologies and trends.
- Big Brain - Can provide multiple creative solutions to problems.
- A Feedback Mindset - You are as good as giving constructive and timely feedback as you are at receiving it. You recognise that constructive feedback is essential and understand the differences between feedback and criticism.
Nice to have:
- Help Them Help Themselves - Brand guideline creation experience is a bonus.
- Office Environment Experience - You'll have worked in a formal office environment before and have a good understanding of what that entails.