RAID Studios is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Junior Community Manager to join our Publishing Team who will be working on the game Heavy Metal Machines.
What you'll be doing:
- Social Media - You'll engage with players across various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Player Feedback - You'll gather player feedback on game features, updates and general sentiment. You'll pass that directly on to the game developers to help steer the direction of development, while making sure players feel valued and listened to.
- Influencers - You'll build meaningful, beneficial relationships with influencers helping them to grow their personal brand, as well as the game community.
- Content & Events - You'll help to craft fun, engaging content and events for our players that delivers value to both them and the overall community. And you'll make memes.
What you'll need:
- Core Gamer Instinct - You live and breathe gaming, you spend time playing games each week and you're familiar with all the top competitive titles that are currently in play. You understand what good games and esports look like as a player, and you can articulate that to developers.
- Community Management - You'll have some experience in building or managing a community. You love engaging with other players, and understand how games can bring people together. This experience can be specific to games, or be in another interest in your life.
- A Feedback Mindset - You are as good as giving constructive and timely feedback as you are at receiving it. You recognise that constructive feedback is essential and understand the differences between feedback and criticism.
- Competitive Gaming Experience - ELO, MMR, Ranking are all words that are in your vocabulary. Ideally, you'll be an advocate of esport and have a favourite team in at least one esport. Bonus points if you've competed before (at any level).
- Social Savvy Skills - You can easily navigate your way around Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram, Discord and Reddit. You understand the culture of these sites, and how to interact with people that use them.
- The Polish Connection - You have a native level of fluency in Polish. You are closely connected to the gaming community in Poland. You understand and live cultural relevancy - and can guide our team in how to make a great experience specifically for players in Poland.
- Availability to Travel - We'll be hosting events around Europe and you'll be required to attend these events as part of your role.
Nice to have:
- Adobe Suite - You'll be comfortable in using Adobe Suite to create content.
- Comfort Onscreen - You don't shy away from a camera, whether for stills or live streams you have the confidence to talk directly to our players.
- Office Environment Experience - You'll have worked in a formal office environment before and have a good understanding of what that entails.