R2 Air Transportation Systems Corporation (R2AIR) believes in a future where all aircraft, big and small, fly themselves, are everywhere, and are available to everyone. We are a team of mission-driven engineers with experience in aviation, space, robotics and self-driving cars aggressively working to make this future a reality.
R2AIR is seeking to hire a full-time Operations Manager. The position will be located at our facility in Mountain View, California and report directly to the CEO.
- Serve as point person for office and workshop-space related concerns, including: lease agreements, furniture, maintenance, supplies, equipment, shipping and receiving, bills, errands, shopping, etc.
- Assist with onboarding new hires, including: setting up equipment, online accounts, payroll, expense reporting, benefits, etc.
- Assist with recruiting, including: tracking candidates, scheduling interviews, etc.
- Organize and schedule events with customers, vendors, partners and investors
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
- Highly-organized, friendly, outgoing self-starter with positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, Powerpoint and/or Google Suite
- Valid drivers license
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 4-year college degree in business or engineering, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience as office manager or executive assistant
- Previous experience administering payroll and benefits
- Previous experience performing basic IT administrator tasks (password resets, account creation, ACL management)
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to lift 20lbs unassisted
R2AIR is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with R2AIR is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.