Our client is seeking a Business Analyst/Process Modeler
Defining work teams to drive the strategy and plan for integration of systems and processes. This includes analysis of systems and process integration options and solution generation. Incumbent position will work with a lead BA/PM in specific R&D IT areas (Drug Safety, Regulatory Information Management and Medical Affairs) to analyze processes, design processes, defined/document high level business requirements and perform data analysis that will lead to finalization of strategy and serve as the basis of the work required to integrate systems in a later program phase.
Outline of key responsibilities & deliverables:
Outputs include by are not limited to:
- As is/to be process flows, business requirements, data flow diagrams and data analysis models with data mapping.
- Process and system integration flows and models.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong Business analyst with business process development skills and experience as well as strong in dataanalysis and data modeling.
- Strongly preferred is experience with systems integration projects and data migrations.
- Regulatory Information Management, Drug Safety or Medical domain knowledge
- Systems integration projects (merging capabilities)
- Strong communication skills.
- Pharma/validation experience; 5+ years of business/systems and data analysis;
- Gathering and drafting user/system requirements, developing/re-engineering and drafting business processes.
- Experience in system migrations, data transformations, data architecture and integration architecture design;
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and experience (get things done mindset).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran's status.
Applicants with a disability or a disabled veteran, may request a reasonable accommodation if he/she is unable or limited in his/her ability to access job openings or apply for a job on our website as a result of his/her disability. The applicant may request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at 317.340.4154.