Regional Sales Manager
You enjoy the thrill of the hunt! A risk taker, you thrive on finding ways to get in front of new customers. You’re motivated, resourceful, have sound business judgement & proven ability to develop new prospects, build relationships and close deals.
Why Cornerstone Flooring?
Cornerstone Flooringis the Nation's largest single source Manufacturer and Installer of antimicrobial coatings for the Food Manufacturing industry.
A Sales career at Cornerstone offers the best of both worlds, enjoy selling to high profile Fortune companies while working in an environment that offers more of a small company feel.
About the role
We’re looking for Hunters – high-energy, driven professionals with sound business sense and natural sales instincts to join our team. The ideal candidate will have Manufacturing or Industrial sales background. Knowledge of Food Manufacturing is strongly preferred.
The Territory Sales Manager will generate new businesswhile maintaining existing accounts within an assigned territory. This is a territory management role, not people management.
What it takes
- 10+ years outside B2B sales experience penetrating Manufacturing and/or Industrial accounts. Knowledge of Food Manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Proven track record of success prospecting for NEW business and closing deals.
- Technical savvy to facilitate installation side of the business.
- Ability to see projects through the entire sales cycle.
- Solid time management & organizational skills.
- Experience with MS Office, CRM database and independent research techniques.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Weekly overnight travel is required. 50% travel can be expected.
- Base salary + Bonus, you get percentage of every sale upon close! Salary will commensurate with experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Company vehicle and travel expenses paid.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran's status.
Applicants with a disability or a disabled veteran may request a reasonable accommodation if he/she is unable or limited in his/her ability to access job openings or apply for a job on our website as a result of his/her disability. The applicant may request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at 317.340.4154.