Seven Point Construction, Inc. is a full-service General Contracting and Construction Management Company based in Centennial, CO. Our team has a combined experience of over 75 years of managing successful companies performing general construction and consulting. We manage all stages of the project, from the pre-design phase through construction and completion. Our expectations are always doing high-quality work, on schedule and within budget and have well-established relationships with property owners, brokers, architects, engineers.
We currently have an opening for a Commercial Construction Superintendent.
The Superintendent is responsible for supervising the field construction of a project to ensure that all goals are met. The ideal candidate will have:
· 5-7 years of experience working on multiple commercial construction projects simultaneously
· Strong knowledge of construction means and methods associated with the renovation of commercial and institutional buildings
· Experience managing crew’s to meet established goals
· Experience developing project schedules and adhering to deadlines
· Experience reviewing, approving and updating as-built drawings
· Experience tracking, reviewing and approving time and material work vouchers and invoices
· Experience compiling close-out documents and completing punch list sign-offs
· A clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
· Excellent communication skills
· Computer skills: Word, Excel, and Project
· Construction Management degree preferred, but not required
· Managing and inspecting the quality of work meets expectations
· Maintain a safe, clean and organized job site
· Be flexible in a fast-paced work environment
· Identify potential problems and work to resolve them
We offer a generous compensation plan, employer-paid insurance, car allowance, and outstanding company culture.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran's status.
Applicants with a disability or a disabled veteran may request a reasonable accommodation if he/she is unable or limited in his/her ability to access job openings or apply for a job on our website as a result of his/her disability. The applicant may request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at 317.340.4154.