Our client is seeking an HR Analyst to join their growing team! The HR Analyst will coordinate and manage the employee compensation and benefits programs. In addition, this role will support and maintain the organization's HRIS applications and modules. The HR Analyst will be responsible for:
- Administering employee insurance programs including life, disability and health insurance plans.
- Administering employee savings plans that may include the company's 401(k) plan, personal savings plans and deferred compensation programs.
- Advising and informing employees of changes and developments related to benefits including eligibility, coverage and provisions.
- Researching and comparing incentive compensation plans offered by demographically comparable organizations, assessing competitor plans and making recommendations for enhancements or improvements.
- Facilitating accurate and timely delivery of employer contributions and employee payroll deductions to carriers, plan administrators or other service providers.
- Conducting employee surveys, census and other research and demographic efforts required to collect accurate quotes from benefit providers.
- Ensuring the organization's and plans' compliance with the applicable provisions of COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA.
- Maintaining knowledge of economic conditions, labor market and other factors related to ensuring the organization provides competitive and reasonable benefits and compensation scales and structures.
- Overseeing and maintaining optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance and upgrade to applications, systems and modules.
- Serving as the lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Maintaining knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors and technology.
Our client offers a generous compensation and benefits package.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran's status.
Applicants with a disability or a disabled veteran, may request a reasonable accommodation if he/she is unable or limited in his/her ability to access job openings or apply for a job on our website as a result of his/her disability. The applicant may request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at 317.340.4154.