About the Company
Powerside is a leading end-to-end provider of Power Quality solutions. The Company aims to fundamentally change the power quality market, which though very large @$40B annually and growing, is complex and confusing, for most customers to navigate.
Our product range extends from the PQube™, the most capable and cost-effective power analyzer on the market, to a full range of low and medium voltage correction equipment. To date, we have deployed 50,000+ monitoring solutions and delivered 5,000+ correction projects in over 50 countries. We are proud to count many of the world leading companies, including dozens from the Fortune 500, as our customers.
The Company’s focus is on Power Intelligence. Power Intelligence is a significant step above the traditional world of Power Quality. Companies today need to anticipate problems before they affect their power equipment and manufacturing processes. Having accurate data that pinpoints power issues in real-time avoids costly downtime, increased energy, and operating costs. Analyzing data and correcting power quality issues before the problems occur are key. This is what Powerside Power Intelligence™ solutions are all about. We have facilities in Alameda, California, and in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
We provide a competitive compensation package with healthcare and retirement plans. Also, all our employees share in the success of our company through a stock option plan.
The Role: Sales Support Associate, Alameda, California
Are you driven by a passion for supporting Customers, while working with a strong, tight knit, team?
Powerside is looking for a self-starter with excellent written and oral communications skills to fulfill the role of Sales Support Associate. This position provides pre and post-sale support for our Sales Team, our Partner Network and our Customers. You will become knowledgeable with our products and industry sector – a large, and fast-growing market, globally.
- Provide customer support for our global partners and customers
- Troubleshoot any customer issues and respond to emails in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain and update customer cases in our CRM ticketing system (Log, Open and Close tickets to resolution)
- Work closely with the rest of the team investigate and resolve process issues
- Recommend the right products to our partners and customers
- Identify and communicate customer's needs and sales opportunities to help drive future growth
- Assist with the composition and implementation of customer facing documentation & processes
- Perform other customer related duties as needed
Requirements for the role
- Strong customer service skills and aptitude are a must
- Excellent oral, written communication skills
- Prior customer support, or related, experience
- Undergraduate qualification in a relevant field
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years in similar field
Following are not required, but would be a plus
- Some Salesforce / CRM experience
- Some technical knowledge of electrical / power products
- Some experience with setting up and scaling customer focused processes
- Spoken/written knowledge of French
Qualities we are looking for someone who
- Thrives in a constant evolving and growing environment
- Is autonomous and analytical with the ability to problem-solve
- Is very curious
- Loves team work
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail
- Has the ability to communicate concisely and clearly both orally and in writing
- And has a sense of initiative, energy, and enthusiasm
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran's status.
Applicants with a disability or a disabled veteran may request a reasonable accommodation if he/she is unable or limited in his/her ability to access job openings or apply for a job on our website as a result of his/her disability. The applicant may request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at 317.340.4154.