Quantum Networks is a New York City-based online retailer and digital marketing agency representing over 200 brands on the world's largest online marketplaces. An e-commerce authority with 10 years of the most cutting-edge expertise, Quantum Networks has cultivated a core mastery of Amazon, where it is also a Top 200 seller.
Providing one-on-one brand management and a clear preservation of brand identity, Quantum Networks executes full front- and back-end optimization of brands’ online presence. As an e-tailer, Quantum Networks is revolutionizing a faster, more efficient shopping experience with its solution-based Blucoil bundles, adding value for brands and customers alike.
At Quantum, you’ll work side by side with proven talent, creative intelligence and friendly smiles out of the best city in the world. Your decisions, analysis and work will directly impact what we do on a day-to-day basis. We aren’t looking for another cog in the wheel – be prepared to be seriously challenged and empowered to make a real difference.
We are looking to add a detail oriented Operations Coordinator to our eCommerce team. They will work with purchasing, vendors, IT, customer service, finance and our own 3PL to create seamless supply chains from point of purchase order through product forwarding and return logistics.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Amazon FBA shipments: Overseeing preparation for shipments to Amazon.
- Forecast for 3PL and company-wide inbound freight.
- Manage dropship suppliers from initial integration and work with 3PL and vendors to refine logistics processes to increase productivity.
- Oversee daily flow of warehouse and efficiency.
- Manage the logistics of importing from point of origin overseas to delivery in the US with carriers and freight brokers, including ensuring compliance with US customs import tariff coding, etc.
- Coordinate in/outbound freight, request quotes and negotiate rates from carriers LTL/FTL.
- Forecast and manage reverse logistics (return to vendor and returned product resale).
- Project manage process improvement activities over the eCommerce fulfillment sites to improve service level, reduce per-unit cost and improve quality.
- Experience with MS Office
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience using Zendesk and Hubspot
- Experience using back-end for Amazon, Walmart, eBay or other similar online marketplaces
- Experience in a similar position preferred or experience managing a small team
Compensation And Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental and vision
- PTO accrual
- Commuter Benefits, FSA
- Fun, open and collaborative work environment in New York City
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Free domestic flight covered in first year and an additional flight for every year
- Up to $1,000 per year covered in additional learning courses
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth
**entry level position with the opportunity to grow into an Operations Associate after a year