Quantum Networks is a New York City-based online retailer and digital marketing agency representing over 200 brands on the world's largest online marketplaces. An e-commerce authority with 10 years of the most cutting-edge expertise, Quantum Networks has cultivated a core mastery of Amazon, where it is also a Top 200 seller.
Providing one-on-one brand management and a clear preservation of brand identity, Quantum Networks executes full optimization of brands’ Amazon presence. As an e-tailer, Quantum Networks is revolutionizing a premium shopping experience with its solution-based Blucoil bundles, adding value for brands and customers alike.
We are seeking a driven sales professional to join our Business Development team. This role is crucial to initiating the sales process that allows Quantum to continue to grow, scale, and change lives. Individuals that are successful in this role don’t necessarily come with deep “sales” experience, but they are excellent communicators who like data and research, are very comfortable with spreadsheets, coachable, have strong time management skills and a desire to help others. We are willing to train and develop the right person. If you can show a reliable background, great communication skills and willingness to learn, this could be the place for you. This is NOT a client-facing position, but has the potential to grow into one if interested. This is an entry level position with the opportunity to grow into a Business Development Associate after a year.
About The Role:
- We’re hiring a tenacious, sharp, organized and accountable Business Development Assistant who isn't afraid of excel spreadsheets and lots of data.
- You’ll work collaboratively with our Business Development and Marketing teams to build consistent, dependable pipeline revenue for the business.
- You’re expected to be self-motivated and accountable for maintaining your own individual level of lead qualification and assessment.
- You'll learn the ins and outs of differentiating between a prospect and a lead, and how to find contact information for key decision makers within an organization.
- A track record of successful prospecting in a B2B or agency sales environment is a major plus.
- As a member of our Business Development team, you’ll play an integral role in developing a pipeline of exciting brands for us to bring on as Partners.
- Tenaciously prospect for potential clients who would benefit from our services
- Utilize various applications, tools, and spreadsheets to conduct competitor research and flag potential companies to explore
- Maintain an organized pipeline of new, qualified sales leads
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to establish, track, and exceed revenue goals
- Document customer details accurately and timely within CRM
- Experience working with CRM systems is preferred
- Information technology industry experience in working at a consulting or software company is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new industry and terminology
- Strong computer knowledge required.
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes and procedures.
- Lead by example, inspire your co-workers and celebrate success
Compensation And Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental and vision
- PTO accrual
- Commuter Benefits, FSA
- Traditional 401(k)
- Fun, open and collaborative work environment in New York City
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Free domestic flight covered in first year and an additional flight for every year
- Up to $1,000 per year covered in additional learning courses
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth