Quantum Networks is a New York City-based online retailer and digital marketing agency representing over 200 brands on the world's largest online marketplaces. An e-commerce authority with 10 years of the most cutting-edge expertise, Quantum Networks has cultivated a core mastery of Amazon, where it is also a Top 200 seller.
Providing one-on-one brand management and a clear preservation of brand identity, Quantum Networks executes full front- and back-end optimization of brands’ online presence. As an e-tailer, Quantum Networks is revolutionizing a faster, more efficient shopping experience with its solution-based Blucoil bundles, adding value for brands and customers alike.
As a member of our Brand Management Team, you’ll be an integral part of bringing the best brands and products to our customers. Reporting directly to our Brand Managers/ Buyers, and working closely with our Marketing Department, you will set-up phone calls, create presentations, and quarterback the purchasing of new products.
This is an entry level position with strong growth potential. We’re looking for a smart, well-rounded hustler with a strong work ethic and sound judgment. This is an entry level position with the opportunity to grow into an Associate role after six months.
You’ll love it here if you:
- Are a natural project manager
- Are highly detail oriented and supremely organized
- Excel makes you happy
- Have the eye of a marketer
- Are comfortable on the phone and in-person
- Can work well under pressure and on a tight deadlines
- Can make good judgement calls with minimal information
- Play nice with others
- Prior buying, planning and/or marketing experience a plus
- Conduct research for tradeshows and assist in scheduling meetings for shows
- Create brand presentations
- Analyze new vendors and dealer sheets to create initial order
- Set up, and restock inventory based on forecasting trends and demand
- Track advertisement success
Compensation And Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental and vision
- Traditional 401k
- PTO accrual
- Commuter Benefits, FSA
- Fun, open and collaborative work environment in New York City
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Free domestic flight covered in first year and an additional flight for every year
- Up to $1,000 per year covered in additional learning courses
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth