Quantum Networks is a New York City-based online retailer and digital marketing agency representing over 200 brands on the world's largest online marketplaces. An e-commerce authority with 10 years of the most cutting-edge expertise, Quantum Networks has cultivated a core mastery of Amazon, where it is also a Top 200 seller.
Providing one-on-one brand management and a clear preservation of brand identity, Quantum Networks executes full front- and back-end optimization of brands’ online presence. As an e-tailer, Quantum Networks is revolutionizing a premier shopping experience with its solution-based Blucoil bundles, adding value for brands and customers alike.
The eCommerce Brand Manager will help in fostering paramount relationships with our key vendors. You must be intellectually curious, goal and detail oriented, and put our customers first at all times. You will be focused on scouting the best products, negotiating aggressive pricing, closing deals and growing our categories for several clients as they grow their Amazon marketplace businesses.
Relocation is provided.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Managing existing & new brand relationships, fostering relationships with signed clients, and manage the P&L of their online business while keeping your eye on end of life & aged inventory
- Proactively negotiating costs, promotional opportunities, and other business inputs
- Conducting pricing & ROI analysis and making recommendations for initiatives that optimize profit margin; managing purchase orders and in-stock analysis
- Coordinating with our other departments to define brand strategy and secure participation in promotions & produce well-executed campaigns to support each client's account
- Attend business meetings, trade shows, and other industry events
You’ll love it here if you:
- Successfully develop strong connections to your clients by becoming an expert in their businesses and understanding how Amazon fits into their business strategy
- Thrive on developing close relationships & communicating with clients regularly
- Can successfully balance the control of conversations and meetings with clients - including negotiating and closing deals with vendors via email and phone
- Have strong analytical skills and excellent judgment
- Have a take charge attitude and can easily juggle multiple projects, continuously resetting priorities
- Thrive on to-do lists and spreadsheets - DETAIL ORIENTED IS A MUST
- Appreciate the art of following up and get motivated by metrics and goals
- A background (3+ years) in buying, account management, product management, project management, financial analysis and/or marketing
- 2+ years of negotiation experience
- Experience with business analysis and P&L management
- Proven track record of ownership, pitching products, closing deals, and driving results
- Understanding of digital/e-commerce
- Must have a passion for tech products!
- BS/MS degree in marketing, management, or a related field
- Amazon seller central or vendor central experience is a PLUS!
Compensation And Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental and vision
- PTO accrual
- Commuter Benefits, FSA
- Traditional 401(k)
- Fun, open and collaborative work environment in New York City
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Free domestic flight covered in first year and an additional flight for every year
- Up to $1,000 per year covered in additional learning courses
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth