Quantum Networks is a New York City-based online retailer and digital marketing agency representing over 200 brands on the world's largest online marketplaces. An e-commerce authority with 10 years of the most cutting-edge expertise, Quantum Networks has cultivated a core mastery of Amazon, where it is also a Top 200 seller.
Providing one-on-one brand management and a clear preservation of brand identity, Quantum Networks executes full front- and back-end optimization of brands’ online presence. As an e-tailer, Quantum Networks is revolutionizing a premium and efficient shopping experience with its solution-based Blucoil bundles, adding value for brands and customers alike.
The Amazon Brand Manager will help in fostering paramount relationships with our key vendors. You must be intellectually curious, goal and detail oriented, and put our customer first at all times. You will be focused on scouting the best products, negotiating aggressive pricing, closing deals and growing our categories for several clients as they grow their Amazon marketplace businesses.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Managing existing brand relationships: You will foster relationships with signed clients, and manage the P&L of their online business while keeping your eye on end of life and aged inventory.
- Operations: You will coordinate with our other departments to secure participation in promotions and produce well-executed campaigns to support each client's account.
You’ll love it here if you:
- Successfully develop strong connection to your clients by becoming an expert in their businesses
- Thrive on developing close relationships & communicating with clients regularly
- Can successfully balance the control of conversations and meetings with clients- including negotiating and closing deals with vendors via email and phone
- Have strong analytical skills and excellent judgment
- Have a take charge attitude and can easily juggle multiple projects
- Thrive on to-do lists and spreadsheets - DETAIL ORIENTED IS A MUST
- Appreciate the art of following up and get motivated by metrics and goals
- 3+ years in account management, retail buying, product or partnership management is required along with related business experience that demonstrates strong analytics, strategy development, and project leadership skills.
- Proven track record of ownership, pitching products and closing deals
- Bachelor's degree