Quantum Networks is a New York City-based online retailer and digital marketing agency representing over 200 brands on the world's largest online marketplaces. An e-commerce authority with 10 years of the most cutting-edge expertise, Quantum Networks has cultivated a core mastery of Amazon, where it is also a Top 200 seller.
Providing one-on-one brand management and a clear preservation of brand identity, Quantum Networks executes full front- and back-end optimization of brands’ online presence. As an e-tailer, Quantum Networks is revolutionizing a faster, more efficient shopping experience with its solution-based Blucoil bundles, adding value for brands and customers alike.
At Quantum, you’ll work side by side with proven talent, creative intelligence and friendly smiles out of the best city in the world. Your decisions, analysis and work will directly impact what we do on a day-to-day basis. We aren’t looking for another cog in the wheel – be prepared to be seriously challenged and empowered to make a real difference.
We are looking for a passionate Logistics Manager to join our eCommerce team. They will work with purchasing, vendors, IT, customer service, finance and our own 3PL to create seamless supply chains from point of purchase order through product forwarding and return logistics.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Managing efficiency for Warehouse and overseeing their daily flow
- Managing 3PL, and reverse logistics (return to vendor and returned product resale)
- Managing customer service workflow by ensuring channel metrics are on-track
- Oversee all shipping carrier management
- Oversee and manage all vendor communication
- Oversee Amazon FBA shipments, labeling, choice of carrier, LTL, International
- Oversee FBA removals, stranded inventory and delays
- Ensure correct shipping services are chosen for B2C and SFP orders
- Oversee the scheduling of Ocean/international and LTL shipments as required- negotiate rates
- Software implementation and management
- Data management and processes
- Managing new channels and launches
- 3PL, Reverse Logistics, Amazon Auditing and all carrier auditing
- Understand and manage reporting- aging, P & L, etc.
- Work with Finance to resolve invoice discrepancies- credit management
- Experience with MS Office, Excel
- 1-3 years of previous logistics or supply chain management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Information Systems & Management or related field
- Experience using back-end for Amazon, Walmart, eBay or other similar online marketplaces
Compensation And Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental and vision
- Traditional 401 k
- PTO accrual
- Commuter Benefits, FSA
- Fun, open and collaborative work environment in New York City
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Free domestic flight covered in first year and an additional flight for every year
- Up to $1,000 per year covered in additional learning courses
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth