Quantum Networks is a New York City-based online retailer and digital marketing agency representing over 200 brands on the world's largest online marketplaces. An e-commerce authority with 10 years of the most cutting-edge expertise, Quantum Networks has cultivated a core mastery of Amazon, where it is also a Top 200 seller.
Providing one-on-one brand management and a clear preservation of brand identity, Quantum Networks executes full optimization of brands’ Amazon presence. As an e-tailer, Quantum Networks is revolutionizing a premium shopping experience with its solution-based Blucoil bundles, adding value for brands and customers alike.
We are looking to add a motivated and entrepreneurial-minded Sourcing & Product Development Associate to drive the private label eCommerce business, who is ready to make an impact.
This individual will be responsible for researching, designing, developing and launching new technology products for sale on Amazon and other e-commerce marketplaces. The Sourcing & Product Development Associate must source and execute new product lines within a cohesive brand of products. Qualified candidates will be driven, personable, success-oriented, and motivated by obtaining personal goals and a strong desire to be the best on their team.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Product Development: Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to product design, suppliers recruiting, importing, purchasing planning to marketing strategy.
- Own the P&L strategic vision for growing this segment of our business.
- Take P&L ownership of direct sourcing initiative
- Conduct market and trend research
- Work closely with product designers and engineers to create a prototype
- Research and negotiate with suppliers in Asia to source and manufacture products and accessories.
- Foster relationships with new and existing suppliers with long-term business prospects.
- Oversee and/or create packaging and copy for products including artwork, instructions, and boxes.
- Work closely with the legal department for agreements, logistics department for shipping details, and brand development team to build and maintain optimal listings and promotional strategies.
- Establish goals for each product line and identify, define and measure KPIs to show impact and effect.
- Ensure products meet all brand filters, design aesthetic, quality and financial goals
- Track samples, inventory, and restock orders as needed
- Develop, implement and maintain day-to-day operations designed to ensure the compliance with US Customs and FTC regulations as it relates to the company’s imports.
- Attend trade shows and visit factories in Asia
- 1+ year experience sourcing from China/overseas
- Highly entrepreneurial self-starter
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Self-starter, quick learner, high attention to detail and critical decision-maker
Compensation And Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental and vision
- PTO accrual
- Commuter Benefits, FSA
- Traditional 401(k)
- Fun, open and collaborative work environment in New York City
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Free domestic flight covered in first year and an additional flight for every year
- Up to $1,000 per year covered in additional learning courses
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth