Quantum Networks is a New York City-based online retailer and digital marketing agency representing over 100 brands on the world's largest online marketplaces. An e-commerce authority with 10+ years of the most cutting-edge expertise, Quantum Networks has cultivated a core mastery of Amazon, where it is also a Top 200 seller.
Providing one-on-one brand management and a clear preservation of brand identity, Quantum Networks executes full optimization of brands’ Amazon presence. As an e-tailer, Quantum Networks is revolutionizing a premium shopping experience with its solution-based Blucoil bundles, adding value for brands and customers alike.
The Purchasing Analyst will project, plan and price inventory for our fast paced eCommerce company. You will work cross functionally with people and processes to maximize efficiencies and implement the best in supply chain and inventory management. This candidate will be responsible for analyzing new lucrative vendors and dealer sheets as well as setting pricing and restocking existing products and potentially new SKUs for our eCommerce store and marketplaces (Amazon).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Restock inventory on all online sales channels, primarily Amazon, by forecasting trends and demand.
- Identifying new opportunities / products.
- Adjust order volumes and pricing based on buy-in opportunities, vendor stock issues, seasonal fluctuations
- Analyze new vendors and dealer sheets to create an initial purchase order.
- Updating costs for SKUs in Skubana
- Updating strategies and repricing on Informed
- Set pricing strategies for new products, and refine pricing strategies for existing products.
- Follow up with vendors on product deliveries, out of stock issues, pricing issues.
- Coordinate with Logistics/ Operations team to ensure timely receiving of products and to decrease warehouse costs.
- Work closely with Brand Management and Buying Team to identify aged inventory and implement actions to minimize such inventory.
- Coordinate with vendors for new products / pricing / promotions.
- Work jointly with the finance team to ensure proper and accurate invoicing.
- Address all other pricing and planning duties as directed by the buyers’ team.
- Research new softwares to improve and master productivity.
- Analyze the company's data to identify issues and provide solutions.
- Organize company data in clear reports for all departments.
- Research new trends in the industry and new programs on online marketplaces.
- Train and Manage members for the Purchasing Department and expand department as needed.
- Communicate with Outsource team to ensure productivity.
- At least 1 year of forecasting, buying or allocation experience required
- High analytic and financial acumen with a desire to problem solve
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills is a MUST
- Candidate should be proactive in their work approach.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to partner and communicate effectively with internal team as well as vendors
- Ability to think creatively to increase profitability and decrease overheads
- eCommerce and/or Amazon experience a PLUS
Compensation And Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental and vision
- Traditional 401k
- PTO accrual
- Commuter Benefits, FSA
- Fun, open and collaborative work environment in New York City
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Up to $1,000 per year covered in additional learning courses
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth