Quantum Networks is a New York City-based online retailer and digital marketing agency representing over 100 brands on the world's largest online marketplaces. An e-commerce authority with 10+ years of the most cutting-edge expertise, Quantum Networks has cultivated a core mastery of Amazon, where it is also a Top 200 seller.
Providing one-on-one brand management and a clear preservation of brand identity, Quantum Networks executes full optimization of brands’ Amazon presence. As an e-tailer, Quantum Networks is revolutionizing a premium shopping experience with its solution-based Blucoil bundles, adding value for brands and customers alike.
The Digital Advertising Assistant will use their talent and teamwork to assist in creating marketing materials for our company as well as our brand partnerships.
As a member of our Brand Development Team, Quantum's fastest growing team, you will support the creation and execution of marketing campaigns for Amazon and other online marketplaces.
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Support the Brand Development, Brand Management and Product Development teams to create creative branding campaigns for our exclusive brand partnerships and Blucoil bundles on Amazon.com.
- Assist in executing strategies to lead our enhanced brand content, A+ content and brand Storefront rollouts.
- Degree in marketing, communications, behavioral psychology, or a related field
- Search Term and Best Practice Research: Use tools or research to create and find search terms and keywords that are relevant to the products and customers that drive traffic to product pages that result in conversions.
- Keyword Strategy and Optimization: Ensure that keywords match product and customer destination focus while efficiently driving to targeted segments. Manage optimizations related to paid, organic and onsite search.
- PPC Account Management: Manage and optimize PPC (pay-per-click) campaign components including, but not limited to – Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research, etc.
- Content Creation: Understanding and creating ideas and concepts behind imagery and text that are informative while being easy to understand.
- Ad Campaign Creation: Sourcing and creating keywords for advertising campaigns that target specific audiences and drive traffic to product pages.
- Reporting: Generate reports for Brand Managers to share with their respective brands, based on established metrics for success, as well as creating new reports or improving existing reports.
- Data Analysis: Track and understand key digital marketing metrics, analyze campaign performance and optimize based on insights to increase conversions. Provide actionable insights to the rest of the team, based on your findings.
- Best Practice Research: Find and attend seminars and webinars that keep you informed of industry changes and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with marketing research tools is a plus
- Ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Amazing energy :-)
Compensation And Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental and vision
- Traditional 401 k
- PTO accrual
- Commuter Benefits, FSA
- Fun, open and collaborative work environment in New York City
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Free domestic flight covered in first year and an additional flight for every year
- Up to $1,000 per year covered in additional learning courses
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth