what you’ll do:
- Dealing with requests from the customer as well as communicating effectively with them to achieve desired results;
- Interacting with the teams in charge of administrating the infrastructure: Wintel admin team, DBA team;
- Dealing with Incidents related to application maintenance (investigating, isolating, diagnosing, fixing/creating work-around) in the framework of the Service Management tool (Maximo);
- Dealing with Change Requests related to application Abacus (analyzing, authorizing, planning, executing) in the framework of the Service Management tool (Maximo);
- Management of jobs and data processes and access levels for application;
- Deployment of application upgrades and configurations for Abacus;
- Create innovative solutions and proactive approaches to optimizing processes.
what you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 1 year of support experience;
- Good command of English (both speaking and writing);
- Basic knowledge of various Operating Systems ( UNIX);
- Basic knowledge of service management concepts (such as ITIL);
- Communicative and engaged;
- German – beginner;
- Abacus application experience or migration.