What you’ll do:
- Responsible for developing large-scale backend and frontend systems, DB and E2E flows using the latest technologies;
- Responsible for the development of automation frameworks, infrastructure and tests for both client-side and server-side component.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong programming skills in C#/Java including OOP;
- At least 3 years of experience in E2E test automation - designing, developing and executing;
- Familiarity with automation frameworks;
- Experience with the following automation technologies;
- Selenium, SQL (queries + SP), Web Services (SoapUI/rest API);
- Experience with the following automation technologies - CodedUI, AutoIt, MongoDB - Advantage;
- Familiarity with IIS - Advantage;
- Familiarity with TFS - Advantage;
- Self–motivated, responsible and dedicated worker;
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively;
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, with time schedules;
- Good communication skills.