What you’ll do:
- Development of SQL objects and queries, PL/SQL routines, SSRS reports and (potentially) PowerBI reports based on design documents and guidance from OPGS IT;
- In-house development at the client office.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Oracle PL/SQL experience (specialist professional – min 3 years experience);
- Oracle database know-how;
- Knowledge of Oil&gas and production monitoring and reporting experience is a major plus;
- Adopting to existing development standards;
- Ability to work independently and exhibiting excellent judgment;
- Ability to work well under pressure being mindful of tight deadlines and meeting customer expectations;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Enthusiastic/ Curiosity;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- Active listening.