What you’ll do:
- Creating, editing and deleting content for the client's websites;
- Following branding guidelines, as well as basic design concepts;
- Working with one of the top Web Content Management Systems available on the market, as well as with other additional tools such as Google Analytics and photo editing software;
- Being responsible for the live product, the role entails a high degree of attention to details, as well as speed of delivery.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience with web technologies;
- Basic HTML/CSS;
- Fluency in English;
- Attentive to details and rigorous;
- Eager to learn Digital Marketing.
Nice to have:
- Experience using Google Analytics;
- Experience in Content Management;
- Experience using image editing tools (such as Adobe Photoshop and GIMP).