Our client is an established Malta-based company who are currently recruiting a responsible Administration Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks in the Estates department.
- To assist the manager in the administrative duties
- Responsible for office administration including documentation & maintaining records
- Responsible for the digitizing of company documents and archiving
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Viewings on Group properties
- Maintains and enhances relations with residents and staff of leased apartments
- Write and distribute emails and inputting of data
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Creating and maintaining records
- Provide general support to visitors and clients
- Performs general office duties: answers the telephone, writes service requests, follows- up on completed or pending service requests, filing and orders office supplies and printed material.
- Preferably 1-year experience in a similar role or working within an office environment
- Basic knowledge of the property market would be considered an asset.
- Excellent computer literacy essential for administrative purposes.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and copying machines
- Excellent communication skills essential for emails, meetings and for frequent liaison with all departments and employees
- Must be meticulous and have excellent organizational skills
- Verbal and written English proficiency is a must.
- Able to communicate with co-workers, management, residents and all outside contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Clean driving license
Working hours: 8:30 – 17:00
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN EU
Should you require further information, please, call Ivana on +356 2099 4444 or +356 99990319