Our client is an established Malta-based law firm who are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their team.
- Responsibility for internal projects and/or assignments that the firm may assign.
- Updating internal policies and procedures.
- Searches on new clients on various platforms for due diligence purposes.
- Onboarding of new clients and updating current system records.
- Assisting lawyers in handling clients’ requests and queries which may arise.
- Management & Screening of the team’s timesheets.
- Issuing of invoices and statement to clients on a regular basis.
- Liaising with the firm Partners, Associates and other administrators to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly.
- Preparation of reports and assistance with any financial reports that may be required.
- 'A’ Level standard of education
- Preferably 1-year experience in a similar role or working within an office environment
- Experience with issuing invoices would be considered as an asset
- Ability to work and perform under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English Language.
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as within a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of office software applications.
- Ability to tackle any situation in an objective manner.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN EU
Should you require further information, please, call Ivana on +356 2099 4444 or +356 9999 0319