Our client, operating in the Pharma & Healthcare industry, is looking for a Quality Control Team Leader to join their team.
- Responsible for the efficient and effective functioning of the Quality Control-lab including the planning, coordination and direct supervision of activities being conducted by Quality Control technician.
- Maintain a safe work environment in compliance with all applicable environmental, health, and safety regulations
- Insure accuracy and completeness of executed analytical method qualification, validation, and transfer activities
- Ensure laboratory equipment is qualified, maintained and calibrated, as required and support Health Authority inspections
- Review/approve documents as a QC department subject matter expert (SME)
- Bachelor’s degree in science or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in laboratory environment or appropriate education and training
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) related to the QC laboratory
- Detailed knowledge and experience in applying statistical concepts to laboratory data is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as SOPs, work instructions, test methods and protocols is required
All candidates must be eligible to work in EU
Should you require further information, please, call Heiko on +356 9999 0320 or +356 2099 4444