Our client is a leader in the Financial Services sector with a large portfolio of local as well as international clientele. They are seeking to recruit an IT Support Analyst to join their team in Malta.
- On-site and remote for technical support for all users.
- Configure, troubleshoot and provide hardware and software support
- Ensure optimization and performance of the hardware and local infrastructure.
- Support ticket management using Helpdesk software.
- Identity and access management for all existing and new practitioners.
- Maintain current inventory records as part of the asset management program.
- Participate in planned maintenance activities which occur outside office hours.
- Contribute to, produce and maintain processes, procedures, operational and architectural documentation.
- Assist in training staff in technical processes and procedures.
- Be available on-call for technical issues that occur outside of office hours.
- Professional Qualifications such as MTA, MCSA, MSCE or CCNA Certification are required.
- A minimum of 2-4 years hands-on experience technology support role in a medium sized environment responsible for hardware, infrastructure, mobility and software/systems support.
- Experience managing enterprise level ticketing software (such as Sysaid or ServiceNow) to manage, track, and escalate incidents will be considered a strong asset.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office 2016 productivity apps, including Visio, Project, Skype for Business, and others.
- A required minimum of 1-2 years working on and supporting networks and systems on Windows Server 2012 R2 or 2016.
- Working knowledge with as many of the following or similar technology will be considered an asset:
- WDS, AD, VSS, GPO, DNS, DHCP, PS/scripting, RRAS, IIS, MIM/FIM, MDMs, IronPort, Microsoft MFA, Azure IP, SSL VPN, SAP, Dynamics, SharePoint, SQL, Bitlocker, and various other tools managing a corporate environment.
- Candidates with a first degree in Computer Science or related field with emphasis on Business and Information Systems will be preferred.
- ITIL v3 certification will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).
- Time management skills and the ability to correctly multitask and prioritise work load
- Ability to describe technical information quickly and in easy-to-understand terms
Candidate must be eligible to work in EU
Should you require further information, please, call Ivana on +356 9999 0319 or +356 2099 4444