Our client is an established Financial Services firm, specialising in statutory audits, accountancy and book keeping, value added tax and income tax compliance and consultancy. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Auditor to join their team in Malta.
- Form part of an audit team working on a vast range of audits for both Maltese and Foreign Clients
- Carrying out vouching and testing procedures
- Preparing detailed audit reports
- Conducting on-site and off-site audits
- Be conversant with current accounting principles and auditing techniques and standards
- Execute day to day activities of audit engagements for multiple clients
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business
- Preferably ACCA or equivalent qualification or nearing completion.
- At least 3 years experience in audit
- To form part of our audit team working on a vast range of audits for both Maltese and Foreign Clients
- Will work under supervision of Audit manager and Partner
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN EU
Should you require further information, please, call Denisa on +356 2099 4444