Our client, a leading company in the Industrial Goods and Services sector, is seeking a Draughtsperson to join their team.
- Responsible for the preparation of shop drawings and drafting of systems
- Assisting in projects from inception to completion of design which also include costing, CAD drawings, material take offs & building off bill of materials
- Responsible for assigned design work
- Ensure the accurate shop drawings and execution of designs
- Co-ordinate design matters with Project Designers
- Sets, monitors & reviews work load schedule while communicating with manager when issues are envisaged
- Ensure proper sorting of technical and non-technical documents while maintaining all engineering data updated
- Ensure client acceptance is adhered too in writing and in line with the project plans
- Ensure compliance with the company's management policies and procedures (SOP)
- Ideally hold an MCAST-BTEC Extended Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering) or equivalent
- Requires extreme organisation skills, confidence and attention to detail
- Possess planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and commitment to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and as part of a team
Should you require further information, please call Luke on +356 20 99 44 44