Our client is a leader in the Financial Services sector with a large portfolio of local as well as international clientele. They are seeking to recruit an IT Auditor to join their team.
- Obtain a solid understanding of IT Risks and Controls
- Develop and update risk-based IT audit programmes
- Perform assignments from beginning to end with limited supervision (identification of risks, controls, weaknesses, recommendations, best practices, sampling, reporting etc)
- Identifying significant risk exposures relating to control processes and make appropriate recommendations
- Timely collate audit file and reports, including communicating findings to senior management
- Perform IT audit action item follow-ups on previously raised findings
- Relevant tertiary qualification in IT, Business and Computing or Accountancy. CISA advantageous
- Good knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Knowledge of IT Management Frameworks (e.g COBIT, ITIL etc.) will be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with staff at all organisational levels
- Outstanding report writing skills
Should you require further information, please, call Denisa on: +356 2099 4444.