Our client is a Pharmaceutical company forming part of a worldwide presented group of companies. They are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to work at their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Malta.
- Manage the daily operation of the Production and Packaging Departments
- Ensure pharmaceutical production in the cGMP facility according to the exigencies of the company
- Keep abreast of and follow all current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) rules as explained in the relevant Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Be aware of and abide strictly by all company policies and procedures at all times and on all company premises.
- Document any deviations from SOPs/processes and cGMP rules
- Follow all SHE regulations and other local authorities’ requirements.
- Lead and motivate by maintaining a good communication level between the departments' staff
- Ensure that all personal means and equipment in his/her field of responsibility are deployed optimally and at minimum costs
- Seek improvements and strive to optimise all production and packaging operations.
- Responsible for running production and packaging operation according to time schedules and plans.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in a GMP regulated industry
- Strong general computer operation skills-knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software
- Good mathematical skills are considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of English and Maltese is a prerequisite, knowledge of Italian will be considered favourably
- Expected to work overtime and on shift duties as necessary
Should you require further information, please, call Luke on +356 2099 4444