Our Client, an engineering company specializing in Building Services, is seeking to recruit a warranted Electrical Engineer as a Projects Engineer.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans in liaison with client/client representatives or contractors.
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases, assigning personnel to phases and leading the projects.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project work, to satisfactory conclusion of the project.
- Maintain and control project schedule and costs by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Be goal oriented and able to work on his/her own initiative
- Be hard working with an outgoing personality
- Possess business acumen
- Be a warranted engineer in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Preference would be given to candidates with a recognized certification in project management
- Have three years work experience in similar environments
- Have good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese
- Hold a clean and valid driving licence.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN EU
Should you require further information, please, call Ivana on: +356 2099 4444 or +356 9999 0319