Our client is an established Auditing and Tax advisory firm, specialising in statutory audits, accountancy and book keeping, value added tax and income tax compliance and consultancy. They are currently recruiting for a Audit & Assurance Senior / Semi-Senior to join their team in Malta.
- Taking an active role in compliance and due-diligence procedures;
- Supervising and reviewing of statutory audits undertaken by the firm (Senior Position);
- Carrying out the planning and fieldwork and also finalisation process of audits;
- Liaising within an audit team and with the team leader;
- Designing of appropriate tests and procedures during assignments;
- A good sound knowledge of IFRSs and ISAs
- Proven post-graduate experience in a similar position
- Preferably ACCA or equivalent qualification or nearing completion
- Good organizational and strong communication skills are required since the chosen applicant shall be expected to lead a team of auditors and co-ordinate all aspects dealing with planning, conducting and finalisation of statutory audits.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN EU
Should you require further information, please, call Ivana on: +356 2099 4444