Our client is an established importer and distributor in the area of Healthcare and Pharma. Due to the rapid growth of their business, they are now looking to recruit a Storekeeper.
- Prepare stock issues against presentation of a properly filled and authorised Issue
- Input stock issues on an on-line basis to maintain live information
- Maintain the Stores in an organised, efficient and clean environment
- Physically inspect assets passing through stores and ensure proper documentation is in place
- Ensure that stock levels of different product lines are adequate at all times and carries out stock replenishment process as required
- Process all orders by the end of each business day
- Monitor and control all pending orders to ensure all deliveries will not be overdue
- Perform other duties as assigned by the finance and administration manager
- Experience in a similar post in a busy warehouse
- Knowledge of store keeping and inventory control procedures; record keeping and other clerical procedures, safety and security practices
- Ability to organise and prioritise work
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Good command of English is a must, knowledge of Maltese would be very advantageous
Should you require further information, please call Luke on +356 20 99 44 44